Thursday, September 6, 2007

Robert A. LaRosa's Memories

In 1967 for the final game I was painting the trim on my house. I had instructed my wife to move the TV to each window that I was close to so I could see the game. So when the final out was made, a pop up to short, I was there on a 50 foot ladder looking in the window at the final play. Thank God I was young and stable.

Being a member of the BoSox Club we had access to World Series tickets. I took games One and Seven. I remember everything out those two games. All the men were wearing top
coats and soft hats. In those days, you dressed up for the game. In game one I was in section three. There I saw many movers and shakers of the Boston business community all pretty happy with there seats. Every time I take my grandchildren to theBoSox game I think of 1967 and Section three.

Robert A. LaRosa
Member since 1